Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Opening Night 2005-2006

November 1st may have been the official season opening, but tonight's the night that matters, the night professional basketball really gets under way.

It's 3:30 into the first quarter of the Heat vs. Grizzlies game, and now my season has begun. I have to say that it's been a pretty energetic opening three minutes.

I was sorry I missed their pre-season encounter in Puerto Rico. From what I heard, what a game it was!

I wasn't thrilled with the way the media seemed to suggest at the start of the game some kind of rivalry, but I am looking forward to the match-up with the Heat especially considering the Heat's acquisition of former Grizzlies talent like Jason Williams (J. Wills) and James Posey (JP).

Ok, now on to the game ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home